Thursday 31 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Five

We had a very quiet day today.

Because Craig and Zita are a bit sick.

Craig had a nice sleep in but Zita and I did not.

So I took my friend Niamh for a good morning walk so she would not get all lost. 

Because Zita cannot go outside until she is not even a bit sick. And Craig too. 

Then after Niamh and I got home Zita and I had our together breakfast.

Then right after our breakfast we had our rascal ladies work to do.

I was so busy helping Zita I did not even have time to help Craig with his delicious cinnamon bun.

So he had to eat it all by himself. In the den. Too bad for him.

Mister Charlie was very busy today with his noisy saw. 

He is nearly all finished the new little bathroom. 

Now we have all finished doors everywhere. 



But we have to wait for Mister Mat to come to make everything have water.

Because you cannot have a lovely relax in the new bathtub when there is not any water inside.

Then after a while Niamh went to the library at her university where it is very very quiet. 

And where she could write even more stories. 

And maybe have a tasty treat with her university friends. 

Craig just stayed in the den. So he could read his books. 

But everybody stayed far far away from Mister Charlie. 

 So he will not get sick too. Good for us. 

It was a very messy day outside today.



Because it was not even a bit cold but there was a little bit of rain. 

I did not have a very nice before dinner nap today.

Because Mister Charlie used his noisy machine to make holes in our brand new tiles.

So Mister Mat can put the shower all together in the new bathtub. Oh my goodness me. 

But you cannot have nice naps when it is very noisy. It is known. 

Then after Mister Charlie went home to his house it was time for Craig and Zita and I to have our dinner. 

So we had some all mixed up eggs. And I got tasty cheese on top of mine dinner. 

Then we watched the detective from Ireland. And he is in Cork too. Oh goodness me.

But we did not see my friend Emmet anywhere. Oh well. 

So I had a very nice nap instead of watching the television. Ha. 



Because I did not have a very long afternoon nap. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment