Monday 28 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Two

I did not wake up even one time last night. Ha. Good for me.

But when we were all awake it was our go back to work Monday. Oh well.

We did not go for our walk because it was too cold for a very nice walk. 

So Zita and the go fast car took the giant box to the aeroport. For her rascal ladies. 

I stayed here and minded the whole house. All by myself. 

My friend Craig had an until lunchtime sleep in.

Because he is still sick. So now he has to stay in the den. 

So Zita made him his too much coffee and our toasts. 

And we had to have our toasts in the den today. 

I got lots of toasts because Craig was not so very hungry today.

After our together breakfast I went to help Zita in our office.

Because we are very busy again.  Oh well.

And Mister Charlie is here today making the basement all beautiful. 

He was not so very noisy today. That was good.

When it was lunchtime Zita found my lunch for me.

Because Craig had to stay in the den. Too bad for him.

So Zita found me my lunch instead. 

But our den is a comfy cosy place to be. That is good. 



I had to look out my watching window all by myself today. Too bad for me. 

So I had a very quiet day today. 

Niamh was writing another brand new story for her university. 

Because soon the university will all finished for a while. 

So you have to get all your university work done right away. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita and I had toasty cheesies in the den.

So we would not get in mister Charlie’s way. 

Then we watched our detective program. 

But we watched it early tonight.

Because we had our dinnertime very early today. 

So we could go to bed early too. Ha. That was a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment