Monday 14 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eighteen

I did not have a very nice sleep last night.

Because the take away all the snow machines were right here on my other street. 

And they were too loud and scary for me to have a lovely sleep. 

So I did not have one. Too bad for me.

But my friend Zita kept me company in our own bedroom. Ha.

So we had a little sleep in this morning.

And then I got Craig up too. 

I put my two feet right up on the bed. So he could see me. Looking at him. Ha. 

Because I wanted to have our toasts right away. Ha. Good for me.

And when Craig made our toasts they were very crunchy. Crunchy toasts are my favourite.

Then I went to our office to be Zita’s best helper. Ha. Good for me.

Mister Charlie came to my house this morning.

Before Niamh was very fast awake. 

So she came upstairs to do her university work. So I had to mind her too. Good for me.

I had a very busy morning. 

Mister Charlie is making ceilings today. Oh my goodness me. 

And he said that Mister Vinnie will like our tiles. 

Because they are not going all different directions. Ha. 

At lunchtime Niamh went to find Miss Emily so they could do their university homework together. And drink coffees too. 

Zita went out at lunchtime and when she came back she had lots of groceries. 

Even some more round toasts for my together with Craig breakfasts. And hotdogs too. Ha.

Then Zita and I went back to work. Because it is back to work Monday. All day. Oh well. 

But then I had to go into the living room.

Because Mister Charlie’s ceilings were making too much noise for me to have my afternoon nap. 

So I went into the living room for my nap. So I could not help Zita so much this afternoon. Too bad for us. 

When Niamh came home it was already dinnertime. But we waited for her.

So we could have our together dinner.

Then it was time for our detectives.

And my another nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment