Friday 4 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eight

It was a get up early day for us. 

Because nice Nurse Jesse came to fix Craig’s bandage. And she could only be here early. 

So early I did not even have time for my breakfast. 

And Craig was not awake enough to have his coffee. Oh my goodness me. 

But when she was all finished and gone Craig and I had our good morning toasts.

And when were were all finished Craig found some very tasty chicken to put on top of my breakfast. 

Then I went to help Zita in our comfy office.

But I could not stay.

Because Zita had to talk to some more ladies who want to work at the rascal ladies office.

But there cannot be any too much barking. Or even any too much noise.

So I had to go to the living room to mind Craig. 

Because sometimes I forget to be very quiet when the snow moving machine is by our window. 

But Craig did not even need me to mind him. Because he was just reading his book. 

But I had to stay there until lunchtime.

Because that was when Zita was all finished talking to people. Ha. 

And after I had my lunch I went back into the office to be Zita’s best assistant. Good for me. 

And then Miss Ashley sent us a picture. 

Because she had a brand new as can be baby this morning. Oh my goodness me. 



Now she has two little girls. And a very nice dog Mister Ollie too. Ha. Good for her. 

And her very old house is now almost brand new inside. That is good. 

After lunchtime Zita found Niamh at her university and they went to find Miss Tarryn too.

I minded Craig again. That is still an easy job. 

When everybody was home Niamh and Tarry had used pizzas. So I had to help them. Ha.

Then it was just the right time for a before dinnertime walk with my friend Zita.

So we just went. Ha. And it was not even so cold. 



Because it was a very full of sunshine day this afternoon. And we found our friend professor Jill too. Ha.

That was a good walk.

Then Miss Lindsey came in her car and took Niamh and Tarryn to her house for even more own maxes dinners.

So I only had to mind my two friends at dinnertime tonight.

We had Irish chicken and I got some crunchy lettuce for being Zita’s kitchen helper. Ha.

Then it was detective program time for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment