Thursday 19 July 2012

Day Two..

I found my Red Ball under my kitchen bed. I dropped it in front of the bathroom door while Craig washed his face. I had to drop it several times before he opened the door.

I wait for him each morning at the bathroom door with my ball. I think he forgets what he is supposed to do with the ball.

Perhaps he is getting old.

Today he remembered and threw the ball before he went off to his office in the little car.

There are squirrels all around so I could not go back to sleep. They are awful squirrels.

There was a skunk here last night. Zita says we should get near them. They would make me very smelly she says. Oh well.

Red Balls are bouncier than other balls. It is true. Car rides are even more fun than catching ball but I bark too much so I don't go very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment