Sunday 20 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Four

Craig had a long sleep in today.

So I had to wait for a very long time before I had my toasts.

Zita and I only had a nice sleep in.

Then we went for a very nice long all over walk. 

Because it was not cold at all outside today. And all the too much snow is melting away. Ha.

When Craig was all awake he had a mister IKEA’s cinnamon bun for his breakfast.

I only got a very very little bit.

Because I am still a bit too chunky. 

Professor Jill said so. That was not such a nice thing to say. Oh dear.

Zita was downstairs this morning.

Because she had to get the new wall all ready for some very beautiful paint. 

You cannot just paint a brand new wall. 

Because that paint just disappears. Just like magic. Oh my goodness me. 

I stayed up here because it was time for my before lunchtime nap.

After my lunch Craig and I went into the side yard so I could smell everything everywhere. 

That was a good thing to do. And now there is not even a bit of snow in my side yard. 

But there were still lots of Mister Charlie’s big pieces of wood. And his dangerous noisy machines. Oh my goodness me.

After lunchtime I helped Craig look out the window.

And I saw people with little shorts on. Oh my goodness me.

And other people with fat keep them toasty warm coats on. People are very silly. 

When we were in the side yard Mister Tom brought us a very old detective program. 



And the detectives were from France. When they all wore hats. Ha. 

My friend Emmet went to Dublin today. 

So he could visit his Nana and grandfather. At their house. 

Emmet’s do not crash on the way to Dublin train left Cork very very early in the morning. 

But Zita’s father went and found Emmet at the train station right in downtown Dublin. Oh my goodness me.

So nobody got lost even once. That was good. 

Niamh and some of Miss Tarryn’s birthday party friend’s went to a nice restaurant for their lunch.

And even Miss Emily was there too.



Because they all had very very big sleep ins at Miss Linsey’s house. Oh my goodness me.

Miss Sash brought Niamh home when Zita and I were out for our afternoon all around walk. 


And she had a squeaky clean shower right away. 

So when I got she smelled just like a beautiful flower. Good for us. 

I had a bath yesterday so I was not even a bit too smelly. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita and Niamh went to our old house to get more tools to make our garden even more beautiful. 

Because soon everything will be all green as can be and the empty trees will all full up again.

And my pond will be all full up again. Ha. That is always a good time for me. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and to have my after walk relax.



That was a very easy job today. 

When Zita and Niamh got home they brought us a beautiful old table. For the in the basement kitchen.

And lots of very old books. My family has lots and lots of  books. All over everywhere.

Mister Tony’s friend brought us a very delicious pizza for our dinner.

And we had it in the living room.

Because the dining room table was all covered in old things from Brenda’s house. 



Even another old music machine. Ha..

After dinnertime Niamh went for a by herself run around.

Because she did not get so much sleep last night at the sleep over. 

And now she was too tired so she went for a run around. 

That does not seen all right. 

That was a silly idea. Oh well.

Then we watched new detective program. Because last night’s was too scary. Oh well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment