Saturday 26 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty

We had another very busy day.

Niamh is still downstairs because she was sick.

And she is very very very busy.

Because she had to start her new story all over. Because the silly computer forgot it. Oh dear me.

And Craig only had a little sleep in today.

Because it is his Saturday coffees with his old friends on his computer.

But he was late.

Because Zita brought home a free rug. 

And when we rolled it out it was a giant rug. 

And it was very beautiful and very comfy too. I got to try it out. Ha. 

Because I know all about very comfy rugs. It is known. 



But we thought it was not as big as it was. 

So now we do not know where we will put it. 

So we rolled it all up again. Oh my goodness me.

Zita stood up on the comfy chair very so we could have nice pictures of me on the new rug. 

To show Emmet and Niamh. 



And she did not fall off the chair. That was good.

But now we have to find the very best place for that beautiful comfy rug. Oh my goodness me. 

Then Craig went to visit his old friends on his computer. 

Even Mister Paul was there. And he is still in way far away England.

When Craig was talking to everybody Zita and I went for a very very long walk. 

It was not cold again. 



So we went all the way to the empty lake. It now it is nearly all empty of snow too.Ha.

And now my own pond now has some all melted snow everywhere. Ha. 

When we got home it was time for my afternoon nap and errands time for Zita.

So I went to sleep and the go fast car took her to all over. 

Even to Mister Ikea’s store. 

To take back some off too many things that did not fit our new bathroom so very well. 

And when she got home she had to rascal ladies work with Mister Manuel. Oh my goodness me. On Saturday too. 

And she had giant boxes. For computers. For a rascal lady. In a far away place.oh my goodness me. 

Then Craig and I went outside to my side yard. So we could smell everything all over. 

Before dinnertime Zita went to our old house get more garden tools. For our garden. 

I stayed here so I could mind everything. 



Especially the new rug and the giant box. That was an important job. 

When she came home she brought us lots of very good tools.

Even a machine to keep the bushes very neat and tidy too. 

Niamh is still downstairs in the basement writing her story again. My goodness. 

So I only minded Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. 

Then it was time for our relax and watch the detective program. 

Maybe we will have chips. Zita bought some for us. 

Lots of times Zita and I have chips when we make our tasty dinners. 

But it is a secret. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment