Sunday 6 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Ten

Zita and I got up early today.

And when were were all asleep there was freezie rain. 

So Zita had to take all the ice off her car. 

I could not help so I had my morning nap.

Craig had sleep in today.

And Niamh was not even here.

Because Niamh and her lady friends went to Miss Lindsey’s house for dinner and a sleepover.

And this morning they all went to a tasty breakfasts restaurant. Oh my goodness me.



When Craig was all awake he made Zita here fluffy coffee and then he made me our toasts. Ha.

Then it was time for me to take Zita on a lunchtime walk. Ha. That wa a good idea for me.

It was not even cold outside today but everything was melting and too messy. 



But we went anyway. 

But we were very dirty when we got home.

So I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. 

But Craig stayed with me. Because we are old friends too. Ha. 

When I was on my walk I had a sick tummy. Maybe because I ate a lot of snow. Maybe.

So I could not have my lunch when we got home. Just in case Craig said. Too bad for me.

Zita stayed in our side yard  and she chopped up all the ice with her very big just for ice chopper. 

Because it is better to chop everything all up when everything is melting. It is known. 

When Niamh came home she had a squeaky clean shower right away.

Maybe she was too smelly. 

When I am too smelly I have to have a bath. I do not like that so much. 

We saw Emmet on the computer this afternoon. That was a good idea. 

Last week Emmet was teaching people how to write with only straight lines.

His very old university has lots of very very very old rocks with straight line writing. 



Everybody thought that was interesting. Me too. 

We had home made lasagna for our together dinner tonight.

There is lots and lots of cheese in our lasagnas. Ha. That is a tasty dinner.

After dinnertime Niamh had a big nap. 

Because she was too busy this weekend. Oh dear me. 

Craig and Zita and I watched the new detective from France again.

They are not scary stories. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment