Friday 1 April 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Six

Craig and Zita are still a bit sick and I am very busy minding them.

So Zita and I did not go to our rascal ladies office today. 

My friend Niamh went to her nice university right away this morning.

But she was still nearly fast asleep. Oh my goodness. That is not so good.

Mister Charlie was here this morning too. 

But only until lunchtime. And he cleaned up everything at neat and tidy as could be.

And now we have a place for our curtain in the shower. That is a good idea.

When Mister Mat and Mister Dave are all finished their work Mister Charlie will come back.


And then he will finish everything. 

But Zita and Niamh are going to paint all the new walls and doors until they are beautiful. Ha.

When Craig got up I helped him with his toasty warm cinnamon bun. 

But it was the very last one. Because we ate them all up. Ha. Good for us.

Then I had my morning nap. In the den. 



So I could mind Craig and Zita at the same time. 

After Mister Charlie was gone Craig and I had crunchy toasts for our lunchtime. 

And when we were finished the toasts it was time for my own lunch and I got cheese bits on top. Ha.

It was not so warm today. But all the snow is almost all gone anyway.


Pretty soon I can take Craig and Zita on adventure walks. That is my favourite job too. 

And maybe Craig will go in the new fast chair. 

The one that will not fall over and crash. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After lunchtime Brenda brought us some shelves for our basement.

But we could not go out for a little talk. Because Craig and Zita are still sick.

And you cannot talk to people when you are sick. It is the rule. Oh dear. 

So we had a very quiet day today. 

This afternoon I minded Zita in the living room when she sat in the best comfy chair. 

Craig was just reading his book in the den. But I did not have to mind him.

Reading books is not so very dangerous. 

But Craig saw a dangerous story on his computer. 

A very nice Bouvier dog and his own friend went for a nice walk yesterday. 

But they fell all the way down a hill. Right beside the cold river.

And they could not get back up. 

So the nice firemen came with ropes and pulled them right up to the top. Ha.



And it was in my own city. Oh my goodness me. 

We do not have dangerous hills like that in my neighbourhood. Good for us. 

The go fast car went and found Niamh at her university and brought her home. 

So I could mind everybody right here in my own house. That is the best kind of day for me. 

We had our very delicious used lasagna for our dinner. 

And we ate on our dinning room table. 

Because Mister Charlie is not here. 

So we are all in the right place again. That is good. 

I like everything to be all the same all the time. It is known. 

Craig had to find a new program for us.

Because we watched all of the in Cork detective. And we did not even see Emmet at all. 

Maybe it was the wrong Cork. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment