Wednesday 23 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Seven

We got up early this morning.

Because my friend Niamh had a sick tummy. 

But Zita and I gave her the special do not have a way too sick tummy medicine right away. 

And she went downstairs to her comfy bed. And went back to fast asleep. Oh dear me.

Today is our no rascal ladies work Wednesday. That is a good day.

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today. 

So I could not keep him company on the comfy bed. Oh well.

When he got up he made Zita some very fluffy coffee.

Because she was talking to Auntie Eileen in Celbridge. It is a little city in way far Ireland. 

Just like Emmet’s Cork City and Zita’s Nana’s Dublin City. They are all in Ireland. Ha. That is interesting. 

But they are bigger than little Celbridge. 

And Celbridge only has a too old and way too small bridge. I do not know why. Oh well. 

And sometimes cars even just fall off that bridge and go into the water. Oh my goodness me.



That is not such a very good bridge.

Craig and I had our very fat full of holes round toasts in the den this morning. 

Because Zita was busy talking in the living room.

You have to put lots of jam on that kind of toast. 

So you can fill up all the holes. Ha. That was a good kind of toast. 

A very nice lady gave us a machine that makes fizzy drinks for us. Right in our own house. Ha.



Even delicious lemonade too. Ha. 

That was a very nice present. 

Craig told me that it is the special day for puppies. Ha. That is a nice day.

I was a very little puppy when I came to my own house. 

That is when I met my best friend Zita. Ha. That was a good day for us.



But I have not been a little puppy for a long time. 

And now I am a senior lady dog. Good for me. 

When you are a senior dog you do not have to chase the nasty squirrels. 

You only have to fierce bark at them. 

And you do not even have to get up from your comfy rug when you bark. If you do not want to. That is a good idea. 

I had another round toast with Craig for our together lunch. 

But it was a different round toast. It did not have lots of holes. But it was tasty anyway.

Then this afternoon Zita and I had a very nice long relax. 

Right in our own living room. We minded each other. Ha. 

Niamh is very busy writing a new story about the old war Craig’s friend Mister Wilbur was in. 



But he did not even get killed. 

They were friends when they were young.

And they are still far away friends. That is good. 

And they are not even a bit young anymore. Ha. It is good to have old friends.

Craig even had some fat books all about that war. 

So Niamh was very happy. That was good. 

But she is still sick in the basement. Oh dear me. 

I was so busy relaxing this afternoon I did not even eat my lunch until nearly dinnertime.

So Craig got my first dinner altogether with my lunch and then put delicious chicken on top. Ha.

We talked to Niamh on Zita’s telephone tonight at dinnertime. 

So she could ask us questions for her new story. That was a good idea.

We watch a new detective last night.

It was about a detective in a while ago in Italy. It was in an everyone wears hats time. 

But the detective will not wear a hat. I do not know why. Oh well. I do not wear a hat either. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment