Sunday 29 July 2012

Day Twelve

I don't like car racing. When it is on television Craig stays in bed and watches them. No matter how often I bring in my Red Ball or lie on the bed and cry. I don't like car racing at all.

It was very hot today so we went on our shady walk and not too far. When we got home I had some ice.

Last night the girls got home from their trip to Newfoundland. They named it after a dog. I am glad they are back. I ran around a lot but I did not jump up.

Had an accident last night wrestling with Craig. My paw slipped a bit and there was a bunch of blood on his arm. Craig said it was an accident but I hid down at the end of the room for a long time.

That shouldn't have happened I know.  I had bad dreams and woke everyone up running and barking in my sleep. Giant horses were eating all the lettuce in my garden.

They are moving all the furniture around in Niamh's room again. It is confusing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment