Friday 25 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Nine

I almost starved away into nothing last night. 

So Zita had to get up in the middle of the night and I had two more dinners. Oh my goodness me.

I think everybody got confused about my tasty dinnertimes yesterday. Even me too. Goodness gracious me.

But after I was full up I went right to sleep. Ha.

When we were all awake we went for a nice walk before our breakfast.

Then it was time for our rascal ladies work to start. 

Craig only had a little sleep in today.

But the nurse did not visit us today.

Because Craig said for her not to come here because Niamh was still a bit sick. Too bad for her.

Niamh went to her interesting class even though she is still a bit sick.

Because that class was on her computer too. Ha.

So Craig made her a fluffy coffee. 

So she would not go fast asleep when she was in her class. Oh my goodness.

Then Craig made us two tasty toasts for our breakfast. 

They were crunchy toasts. Those are my favourites.

When Craig was making our toasts Mister Tom came to bring us a new program. 

And it was not even Sunday. Oh my.

It was a new in way far away Ireland detective program.

Maybe I will find our cousins in this program. Maybe. 

At lunchtime Zita had to go downtown to the old rascal ladies office to fix things. 

But I stayed here and minded everything from my watching window.


The lots of snow is going all away very fast. That is good. I watched it too. Ha. 

And I went outside into my side yard and it was not even a bit cold. So I stayed outside for a while. 

So I could smell everything in my own neighbourhood. That is a good job for me. 

Niamh came upstairs to have a squeaky clean shower.

But she was very very upset. 

Because her computer forgot all her brand new story. Oh my goodness me.

So we lay on the floor together until it was time for her shower. Oh dear me. 

I was a big help. Niamh told me so.

And when she was as clean as could be she came and told me I was the very very best helper dog in the world. Ha. Good for me. 

Got our dinner we had lots and lots of cheese and very tasty from Italy ham. 

I had some of that cheese too. Right on my dinner. 

And we talked to Niamh in the basement too. Ha.

She said that maybe tomorrow she can come upstairs again. 

To see me. Ha. That will be a good time for us. 

After I had my second dinner Zita and I played rope. I won. I always win.

Because it is my game. Ha.

Then we watched the from Italy detective. 

Maybe because we had all from Italy food for our dinnertime. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment