Tuesday 22 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Six

I took Zita for a very nice long walk this morning. 

It was only a bit cold.

So I did not have to get all dressed up.

Mister Charlie only came for a very little time this morning.

But now we have a real door on the very little bathroom. 



Not just a big blanket.  And the door has handles too. That is good.

When we got back home I had my breakfast.

But I only ate the tasty chicken on top. 

When Craig was all wide awake Zita told him. 

And Craig said I was a very spoiled dog. 

That was not such a nice thing to say. Oh well. Too bad for him.

He had a little sleep in this morning and Niamh was still very busy writing stories for her university.

So I went into our own office and found my very favourite warm spot on the floor. Ha.

When I am Zita’s best helper that is where I stay when we are working very hard. 

At lunchtime Craig put some tasty pumpkins on my lunch and I ate it all up just like that. Ha.

So I am not spoiled anymore. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig made the old music machine spic and span. All by himself. 


Now he has to see if it still goes round and round all by itself.  

We already have two machines like that. And they very shiny.



So I do not know why we have another. Oh well. 

When I went into the kitchen for my afternoon nap there were squirrels running all over my fence. Oh my goodness me.

And they were right in front of me. I could see them from my comfy bed.

It is very hard to have a lovely nap when there are nasty squirrels everywhere. It is known. 

So Craig went outside and scared them all away. Ha. Good for him. 

Then I had my nap. 

We had some Mexico food for our dinner.

But my friend Niamh had her dinner downstairs. Too bad for her.

But when we watched our detective program she had a very big bowl of ice cream.

You can always have ice cream when you are sick and Ice cream is Niamh’s favourite. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment