Wednesday 30 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Four

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Because it was our do not go to work Wednesday. 

So when Zita and I were all awake the go fast car took Niamh to her very lovely store.

And Mister Charlie came to his work in the basement. 

Soon we are even going to have a brand new sink in the bathroom.



It is a very small sink because it is a very small bathroom. 

A very big bathtub and a very little sink. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Craig had another because he was still a bit sick sleep in. 

But not so big as yesterday.

And when he got up Zita and I were in the den. And I was fast asleep on my best pillow. Ha.

So when Zita brought him his too much coffee and his toasty warm cinnamon bun I was already there to help him. Ha.

But Zita thought that maybe she was a bit sick too. Just like Craig and Niamh. 

So she has to ask the little are you sick machine to tell her if she is sick. Oh my goodness me.

After I had my lunch Zita talked to Auntie Eileen and I had my afternoon nap. 

Because we had a nice quiet day. 


Before Zita went to find Niamh and bring her home she went to a different hardware store.

To get a new mirror for the new bathroom. 

It was not our nice little hardware store. It was a different one so I could not go with her. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Mister Charlie. 

Because that is my very best job. 

And when she got home the little machine said she was sick too.

Just like Craig. Oh dear me. Too bad for them. 

But I am not sick. And my friend Emmet is not sick either. That is good. 

But he is not here.

Because he is still in his way far away in Cork university.

Writing even more of his giant story. Oh well.

After Mister Charlie was gone a man brought us two big bags of food.

From Mister McDonald’s restaurant. With lots of pretend chips too. Ha.

Then Niamh went downstairs to do even more homework and Craig and Zita and I watched our new detective program. 

It was a Irish policeman. And he was in way far away Ireland. Oh my goodness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment