Tuesday 1 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Five

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it was an only Craig and Miss Poppy day today.

Because Zita went to her other office as early as could be. 

To talk to people who want to be rascal ladies. Oh my goodness me. 

And Niamh had her all about movies and music class at her nice university.

But Niamh was nearly late. Oh me oh my.

But she was very fast and got there before she was late. That is good.



Craig had a little sleep in and I stayed right beside him on the bed to keep him toasty. Ha.

And when we were all awake we had two toasts. And they both had jam on them. 

We looked out the windows for a while. 

We were very glad we were inside because there was lots and lots of windy snow outside. 

Then Craig read his brand new book and I had a very nice nap. 

It was a very quiet day for us. Ha. 

But today is the special day for our dragon friends Mister Rhome Clay and Mister T’eir Ceri.

Because it is Mister Saint David’s day. 



Maybe Mister Saint David was a dragon. Maybe.

Craig and Emmet are Davids too. And so was Craig’s father. Ha. 

Maybe they did not have so many different names in his family. Too bad for them. 

Maybe Emmet can still speak to dragons.

Because he went their own country to talk at their university. In way far away Wales. 

That is where lots and lots of very nice dragons live. 

They only eat sheeps and not people anymore. That is good. 

Craig and I had a together lunchtime today.

With Mister Tony’s used pizzas. Ha.

And when we finished Mister Tom left lots of new programs for us to watch before our bedtime. That was very nice.

Then I went back to sleep. 

Because it was Craig’s and my quiet day today. Ha. Good for us. 

The television told us that today is another special day. Oh my goodness. So many special days.

But today is the special day for go fast chairs. That is silly,

Craig’s go fast chairs cannot go fast in the way too much snow. 

That day should be when all the snow is gone. 

Because that is when we can go for our adventure walks altogether. Ha. 

I will not tell the chairs. 

Then they will not be so sad that they cannot go for fast adventure rides today. 

When the go fast car came home it had Zita and Niamh inside. 

But Zita stayed outside to move the new too much snow. I could not help.

Niamh came in to make our dinner. So I helped her. 

We had pancakes.

Because it is the special day to have pancakes. Oh dear me. So many special days today.

But you have to have pancakes because a church said so.

I do not think it was our church. 

Our church lives in way far away Italy and only wants people to eat pastas with cheesie sauces and delicious pizzas. 

And sometimes the very very thin delicious hams too. Ha.

Craig will have to find a new detective program for us tonight. That is his best job. 




No comments:

Post a Comment