Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day Eight

Emmet's room nearly finished. He says it is orange.

I told him I sniffed Chris very carefully and he did not smell of silverware. Emmet was pleased. (but he did smell of paint - I don't think they were careful painters..)

They were talking about me and said that when Craig went out to throw my Red Ball I run round and round his chair until he throws it. They are right. I wonder why I do it? It is the right thing to do I know... just like when they are out with me I need to keep them altogether..

It is like Emmet when he goes out for his walks he has to come back with a big bottle of Ice Tea. I wonder if he know why?

It is hard to understand them even when I sit in front of them and move my head from side to side. I don't really always understand what they say, and I don't think they always understand what I tell them - otherwise they would stay together more often.

Breakfast was good and Craig threw my Red Ball before he went to the office.

When we went out yesterday in the CAR!... we went to Home Hardware. That is a good place. More smells than you would believe and if you are a good listener they have treats for us where you pay. We should go there more often.

Niamh's bedroom is finished so it is much quieter here ... that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment