Thursday 10 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fourteen

It was Zita’s go to work downtown Thursday. 

So we went for a very nice and long good morning walk. 

And it was not so cold. Even in the morning.

And when we got home Craig was all awake and dressed too. 

Then Zita had to go to her downtown Thursday work.

But I just went in to our rascal ladies office. 

Because that is my good morning have a nice nap space. Even when Zita is not there.

I did not even get up when nice Mister Charlie came to get the little bathroom finished.

It is not so big when it has walls. And a brand new big bathtub. Oh my goodness me.



When Niamh came upstairs I went into the living room so she could give me hugs. Ha.

But then she had to go to her nice university. To go to her very interesting class.

Because it was not so very cold at all she did not put on her toasty warm clothes. 



She only put her beautiful clothes. Oh goodness me.



After Niamh was gone Craig and I had two toasts with too much jam on top. Ha.

Then I got some special lasagna cheese on top of my breakfast. 

But I only ate the cheese. Ha.

And then Craig put all the food into the cook all day machine. 

So we can have a delicious dinner when Zita comes home from her other office.

Then I went back into my office to find the warm spot for my after breakfast nap. 

And to guard the important papers too. That is an important job. 

Today is Bagpipes day all over everywhere. Oh my goodness me. 

I did not know everybody had bagpipes. Too bad for them.

But Craig did not let the music machines play any bagpipe music at all. 

Because we are friends. Ha. 

At lunchtime I had some ice cream on my lunch and I ate it up right away.

Sometimes we have whipped cream. That is my favourite too. Ha. 

Then Craig and I went into the side yard so we could look at all the very smelly wood.

And Mister Charlie’s noisy dangerous machines. 

So I sniffed everything so I would remember it. Ha. 

Then Craig and I looked out the watching window. 

But Mister Charlie’s downstairs machine was too noisy for a nice watch. 

So I went back into the den where it was not so very noisy. 



And where I could mind Craig and have a very nice quiet comfy nap at the same time. Ha. 

I was very happy when Zita came home. 

After she talked to Mister Charlie it was time to take our tasty dinner out the the very slow cooking machine. Ha.

After dinnertime Zita went to the very big hardware store to get some inside the walls stuff for Mister Charlie. 

It was very fat stuff. And Zita had to go to hardware store two times.

Because the bags were too fat for the go fast car. 



After Zita left I went into our bedroom to have a nap.

Because Craig was watching his not so interesting hockey game.

But when Zita was back home we watched the detective program together. 

Then it was time for us to go to bed. That is a good time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment