Thursday 3 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seven

I had a very quiet time today.

Because it was the other day Zita had to go to her other office. To talk to maybe new rascal ladies. 

So we only had a very little good morning walk.

And after the go fast car took Zita downtown I had a very nice nap right on top of Craig.

 Until he was almost wide awake. 

Then I went into my office for my good morning nap. 

Right where the sunshine made my bed toasty warm. Ha.

When Zita is at the way downtown office I have to mind all the important papers in our office. 

By myself. Ha. 

That is a very important job for me. 

But I woke up when Craig made his next coffees. 

Because he made us more round toast for our together breakfast. Ha.

Then Niamh came upstairs all dressed in her warm as can be jacket.

Because she had to walk to her how to be a girl class at her nice university. 

But it was only a bit cold today. 



So she was not a Niamhscicle when she got to her class. That was good. 

At lunchtime a man brought us our own lunch. A hamburger and some pretend chips.

But it was a very little hamburger so there was not enough for me. Too bad for me.

But I got some chips and peas on top of my own lunch. That was a tasty lunch.

Then I had my afternoon nap with Craig. 

He was reading a book with the detective from the long time ago war.

He was reading it when he crashed the go fast chair and then forgot all about it. Oh dear.

But he found it again yesterday. And he was not even finished. Ha. 

So we had a nice quiet together afternoon. 

And when Zita came home it was just the right time for my own dinner. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh was very busy at her university. 

So she could not have a delicious dinner with me to mind her. Too bad for her.

Then when we finished our dinner it was detective program time. 

Detective program time is just the same a my after dinnertime nap time. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment