Tuesday 8 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twelve

Zita and I went for a very early very long walk this morning. 

We even went to our empty lake and we saw Professor Jill’s house too. 



Because it was a beautiful as could be morning today.

There was even more too much snow last night and it stuck to everything.

So all our beautiful trees were snow trees today. Ha.



And it was not even very cold. So we walked for a very long time. 

I did not want to go back home because it was so beautiful.

But then we were a bit hungry so we had to go home for our together breakfast. 

And I was a bit cold and snowy too.



And when we got home Mister Charlie came here in his big truck. Oh my goodness me.

So Craig was up early too. 

And Niamh had to go to her university as quick as could be. 

Maybe she was late for her favourite class. Oh my goodness. 

Then Zita helped Mister Charlie bring in the very big pieces of our new walls.

Because Mister Charlie is not even a bit young and the pieces were very big. 

And he put his noisy sawing machine right in my side yard. Oh well.

But now the noise is outside and not in our own basement. That was a good idea. 



But sometimes his little machines are very noisy. Oh dear me. 

Sometimes it is very hard to have a very nice nap when there are noisy machines in the basement. 

Craig and I had two toasts today. With lots of jam.

But they were too big for Craig. 

So I got big pieces of toasts today. Ha. Good for me.

Then I had my before lunchtime nap. But I stayed right in the kitchen beside the door.

In case Mister Charlie needed some help. I am always a very good helper.

He has his own farm. 

But now he only has some chickens and not any cows at all. Oh well.

Today is the special day just for ladies. All over the whole world. Ha. That is a very good day.



Zita and Niamh and I are ladies but Craig and Emmet are only boys. Too bad for them. 

At lunchtime Zita went for an empty your head walk.

I already went for my lovely walk so I stayed here and minded my friend Craig. 



So he would not be sad because he does not have a special day. In the living room. By myself. 

But when Zita came home it was time for us to go back to our rascal ladies office.

Because we had lots of important work to do. Ha. 

But this afternoon I could not go into my side yard bathroom.

Because of Mister Charlie’s noisy dangerous tools.

So Zita and I went out the front door instead. That was very exciting. 



We never go out the front door. But today we did. Ha.

And then we went for another lovely walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

And when we got back Craig made us some very chewy toasts. 

Then I had my next relax. Ha.

When Niamh came home Zita and I went for another adventure walk. 

And we used the front door again. Oh my goodness me. Such a busy day for me. 

When Mister Charlie was all finished Craig and Zita and I had our dinner.

But we had it in the den tonight. 

Niamh did have dinner with us because she went to the restaurant where they play the answers game.

She went with her university friends.

We stayed here and watched a new detective program. 

But I had a nice nap.

Because I had a very busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment