Saturday 12 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Sixteen

Zita got up early this morning.

And when she opened the curtains there was even more snow again.



So I stayed fast asleep for a little while.

Because I did not want to see the more too much snow.

So I just went back to fast asleep on my very own comfy duvet in our big bedroom. Ha. 

But then Niamh was all awake and Zita went out to shovel some of the lots of snow. 

So had to get up so I could mind them. Ha.

But then Niamh went to her lovely store and Zita went to see the very new little baby.

Because Miss Ashley brought her new baby home to her own house.

And her house is not even far away. Ha.

And it is all band new inside. But it is old outside. Ha. 

Then doctor Susan came to visit our house to see our nearly better bathroom. 



And then she had some tea.

Because she is from way far away England. 

So she has to drink tea all the time or she will just disappear. Oh my goodness me. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Then Zita and the go fast car went to do our shopping. 

To get more ceiling stuffings for Mister Charlie and tasty food for us too. 

So after Zita and the go fast car were gone it was just the right time for my afternoon nap. Ha. Good for us. 

When Zita got home it was just the right time for our before dinnertime walk. 

And we found professor Jill too. But is was a bit cold. 

So we were glad to come home and have our dinner. 

We had some ham and I got some too. Ha.

Niamh had a dinner with her old friends from our neighbourhood. Ha. 

Then it was time to watch our new detective program. So we did. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment