Friday 11 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifteen

Zita and I had a very nice walk this morning. 



Before it was time to go to our rascal ladies office to do our important work.

Craig was all awake and dressed early too. 

I did not even have time to mind him today. 

Because a nurse came to put on a new bandage on his other foot.

It was a nice nurse. She was here before and she has two big dogs too. 

Then my friend Niamh came in to say goodbye to me.

Because she was off to her nice university.

It was not so cold today. 



That was good because Niamh only had a short coat and a short skirt on. Oh my.

When the nice nurse was all finished she gave me a tummy rub. Ha. 

That was a good nurse.

Then Mister Charlie’s truck brought him back to our house. 

Today he is making the new walls all as smooth as can be. 

And filling the ceilings up with stuff. 



So we will not hear Niamh singing in the bathtub. 

Zita and I were very busy this afternoon. 

Zita was talking to more ladies who want to be new rascal ladies. 

But I had to be very very quiet. Too bad for me. 

This afternoon Zita and I went for a not so far walk. And then I stayed in my side yard.

But not so long because Mister Charlie’s dangerous noisy machines were there.



And I did not want to be just in lots of little pieces like those bits of wood.

So I went back inside and Craig found some brand new pumpkins for my lunchtime. Ha.

So I did not miss my afternoon nap. That was good. 

But when Zita was all finished her work she started making a chocolate cake. Oh well.

Even very nice dogs like me cannot have chocolate cakes. Oh well. Too bad for me.

But I got extra pumpkins on my first dinnertime instead.

When I came in from my beside yard I was as white as I could be. 

Because it was snowing again. Oh my goodness me. That is not all right. 

So Zita got my cosy towels out and I just laid down on top of them until I was all dry. 

Then we had our tasty dinner in the den.

Because Mister Charlie was still working in the basement.

Niamh did not eat here tonight. Because she is going to eat with her friends. 

We watched that new detective again tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment