Saturday 28 July 2012

Day Eleven

Having a bad day. Went out for two walks and had to come home early both times because I was pulling too much. So I am a bit sad. Zita was sad too. That is not good.

Then I went for a run in the neighbour's garden and ran around and around until I was tired. Maybe that's what I needed.

I was asleep on the big bed and they called me to look out the window. I jumped off the bed so fast I missed the corner and slid across the hall into the den. It was embarrassing.

I ran to my watching windows and there were horses on my corner. Two horses. Horses smell funny and are very big. Way bigger than me, even though Zita sometimes says I am a horse... and I am not.

They went out for dinner at uncle Bill's house and left me alone for a long time.

Sometimes I worry that something bad will happen and they won't come back. Well I worry about that a lot.

If I was with them it would be OK but they don't stay together so I have to worry.

Sometimes Craig worries about things. He told me that. So I am not the only one worrying about my family. That is good.

I am going out for my evening walk. I am going to try to do better. I shall ignore the ducks.

I was perfect... didn't need the "It's going to choke me to death collar" at all. Zita was happy. So was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment