Saturday 21 July 2012

Day Five

My name is Poppy because I am a Bouvier Des Flandres, and Poppies grow in Flanders. Craig told me when I was very small.

I have other names. Emmet calls me Miss Poppy Taylor. Zita says I am Poppy Bigpaws. It is confusing sometimes.

Sometimes Emmet picks me up and carries me around the room. I like that. When he does he just calls me Miss Poppy. I like that too.

Craig says I am a Rascal Dog. I don't know what that is, but he smiles and laughs when he says it so it's OK. He says I am so stubborn that I fit right in to the rest of them. I like to fit in.

I found my other Red Ball under the couch in the den... now they can throw the ball twice as often...

That is good.

Zita and Niamh have gone to the beach. I could not go because sometimes I get distracted and might get very lost. That would be bad.

Emmet and his friends have gone out to see a batman. They like loud movies Zita says.

Craig and I are here to guard the house against the squirrels.

I am going to get up on the bed and have a nap.

I went for a car ride... but I barked too much and I had to come home. It is very had not to bark at all those cars racing by. I will try harder ... I really like car rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment