Saturday 5 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Nine

We got up a bit early today. Oh well.

Zita talked to her own mother and father in way far away. 

And she talk to Auntie Eileen too. Ha.

Then Craig was all dressed too.

Because today is his talk to old friends on his flat computer day.

But he made us our round toasts before he saw everybody.

And Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to work at the lovely store.

And when she got home she talked to all the friends on the computer.

Even Mister Paul was there. And he was still in way far away England.

He did not break himself fast skiing. That was good.

Then Zita and I went for our good morning walk.

And today we went for a very long and far walk. 

Because it was not so cold outside this afternoon.


We went to the empty lake where there was lots of snow everywhere. Ha.

But it was just all very messy everywhere. 

So I was a soggy messy dog when we got home.

But it was just the right time for my lunch. Ha. 

And Craig found some tasty chicken for me too. That was a good lunchtime.

Then Zita went outside to take away some of the too much snow. I helped her too.

But we could only take away the snow. Because the nasty ice was way too thick. Oh my goodness me.

So Zita went to find Craig some lovely soft jeans. 

And to take back a not so very beautiful light for the better basement bathroom.

I stayed here and had a long very nice nap. 

Because I was a bit tired after our very very long all over walk. 

We had chicken again. But this time it was right inside a pie. Ha. 

And I got lettuce. Because we had a big salad too. 

Then we watched a brand new detective program.

And it was in France.

Maybe I will see some of my own cousins. Maybe. 

Or maybe even lots of delicious cheese stores. 

They make lots and lots of lovely cheeses in way faraway France. 

Some of them are very smelly. Those are tasty cheeses. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment