Monday 7 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Eleven

We had another get up early day today.

Because we were all very busy.

Zita and I had lots of rascal ladies work to do.

So we started very early.

And Craig did not have even a little sleep in.

Because Mister Charlie came to look at the bathroom in the basement.

He is going to make brand new walls so nobody can see you when you are having a lovely bath relax. 

So he measured everything and will come back with lots of new pieces of walls. Ha.

And Niamh was up early too.

Because she went to see our nice Doctor Don the dentist. 

We had a very busy morning.

Craig and I had toasts at two different times. 

And one was the very chewy kind of toasts. That are very tasty toasts.

We did not go for a good morning walk this morning. 

Because we were way too busy.

So we had an afternoon walk instead. 

I did not know if I wanted to go.

Because I was having a very nice comfy nap.



And it was a bit snowy too. And not even a bit sunny. Oh dear me. 

But Zita told me that it was another not so cold day. 



So I went with her. Just in case she got a bit lost. Ha. That is my best job. 

But we did not go for a very long walk today.

Because it was not so very interesting outside today. It was just all messy.

So we came home to have our lunch. That was a good idea. 

And I got some very nice chicken on top of my lunch. 

Then it was time for my afternoon nap.

I did not help Zita this afternoon because I was not so very good at being very quiet.

So I had my nap instead. Being quiet is not very hard when you are all asleep.

We had delicious sausages for our lovely together dinner tonight. 

And we cooked them outside on our outside stove. And it was snowing. 

So when we came it I was nearly a snow dog. 

I  was so wet I had to wear my towel just like a coat.

But then it all melted and I was me again. That was good.

Because being Miss Poppy Taylor is my very favourite job. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had to find a new detective program for our after dinnertime relax. Ha. 

Maybe one of Mister Tom’s programs. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment