Friday 20 July 2012

Day Three

I am in big trouble. The squirrels attacked my house very early in the morning and I had to bark them away. Oh well.

Craig stayed home today because his shoulder does not work too well, I am afraid it might be his throwing arm. That would be sad..

I don't like the word "later".  I like the words "do you want to...."

People aren't as smart as they think they are.  I can sit with my ball at my feet and stare at it and at Craig and then at the ball.  And he still does not come out to throw the ball.

Sometimes I have to pull him by the hand until he will play tug.  He always gives me a last bit of toast or peanut butter sandwich. I really like peanut butter.

They are all home and that is good. I don't like it when I can not find them all in the house.

What might happen if I am not there to take care of them?

There is a black dog with a white tail. He is possessed - I can smell it. That's why I warn them when he comes by my house but they do not understand.

It is hard being a dog in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment