Thursday 24 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Eight

I took Zita on a nice good morning walk this morning.

We did not go on any walks yesterday because we were way too busy.

Because Niamh was a bit sick.

And she still has to stay downstairs in her comfy bedroom. By herself.

But she is not too sick because she got all her socks from the nice Doctor. That was a good idea.

But she has to be by herself for a while. Because of the rules.

We were very busy with our rascal ladies work this morning and we forgot about my breakfast. Oh well.

I was way too busy helping Zita so I was not even a bit hungry.

Until Craig made some delicious toasts. Then I was hungry. So I helped him eat those toasts.

Then I had a bit of my breakfast. But not all of it.

Because I had to help Zita with the rascal ladies. Oh my goodness me.

At lunchtime Zita went for a relax walk up to the busy street. Right to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store.

And she brought home brand new and just cooked bagels for our lunchtime.

That was a good idea.

The television said we were going to have freezie rain. But we did not have any at all. That is good.

You cannot go out for nice walks in freezie rain even if you wear your rubber boots.

Because it is still way too slippy. 

And you will just fall down and have a soggy bottom. It is known. 

Craig and I had toasty bagels for our together lunch. I got two big pieces. One had jam on it. 

Then I had a very nice nap right in the the living room.

So I could keep him company. 


Lots and lots of the snow has all melted away. And I can see the bottom on my empty pond.

Craig and I talked about it and I told him that the pond was my very favourite place. Ha. 

Before dinnertime Niamh came upstairs for a tiny minute to get some delicious ice cream.

But then she could taste her ice cream and now she cannot even taste anything. Oh my goodness me.

But ice cream is Niamh’s very favourite food. Oh dear me. That is not all right. 

And we are had tasty chicken tonight and she could not taste it either. 

I would not like it if I could not taste chicken. Oh dear.

We talked to her on the computer and she was only in the basement not in far away Cork like Emmet.

But Zita could not stay until we were all finished.

Because she had a rascal ladies meeting on the computer. Oh goodness that is not so nice.

So Craig and Niamh talked all about Niamh not tasting anything tasty. Too bad for her.

And she cannot come up here to be with us until she is not even a bit sick. Too bad for me. 

After my dinnertime I went into the den to help Zita. 

We did not watch the long detective program tonight. 

Because of the too long meeting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment