Thursday 17 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty One

We had a very busy day today.

And we were almost late.

Because Zita fell back to fast asleep and I forgot to wake her all up.

Because I was fast asleep too. Oh my goodness me.

And when we were all awake and dressed Mister Vinnie was here. 

And then Mister Charlie was here too. 

And they both had noisy machines. Oh dear.

So Niamh went to her nice university right away. 

Because you cannot have even a little sleep in when Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie use their noisy machines.

Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie told us that they are retired. 

I do not think that is true. Oh my goodness me. 

Zita and I did not go for our early in the morning walk. 

Because we were still asleep at walk time. 

But we had our together breakfast.

And after Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie were here we went to our own office. To work.

Craig did not have a sleep in either. 

And when he got up he took our picture but I did not see him.



Because I was very busy helping my friend Zita. Oh dear.

But when he had his next too much coffee I was all awake.

Because Zita brought us some sticky cinnamon buns from nice Mister Ikea. 



So we had one for our breakfast. Ha. 

Today is Mister Saint Patrick’s day. Oh my goodness me.

That is when lots and lots of people think they are Irish people. And they are not even Irish at all.

Even Mister Saint Patrick was not even a bit Irish. 

Maybe that is why people pretend to be Irish. To be like him. Maybe. 

Zita and Emmet and Niamh are Irish because they have little red books that say they are Irish.

Craig is not Irish at all. But sometimes he is a pretend Scotsman. Ha. That is silly. 

Only his grandfather was a Scotsman. A long long time ago. Ha.

At lunchtime when Zita was too tired to talk to anymore want to be rascal ladies.

So she made sandwiches. And she made Craig and I a peanut butter and and very delicious cheese sandwich. Ha.

And then we went for our lunchtime walk. That was a good idea. 

Because it was not even a bit cold outside.


I did not even have to wear my green rubber boots today. That was a good day.

But I was a bit very messy when we got home. 

Because everything is melting everywhere outside. 

So I had to have a feet wash in our bathtub. 

Then I was nearly very clean. Even my tummy too. Ha.

But I had to stay in the kitchen until I was all dry. 

But it was time for my lunch and I got lots of chicken on top.



Because I was very brave when I was in the bathtub. Ha. Good for me. 

When I was all dry I got into a bit of trouble.

Because there was a German Shepherd on my corner.

And I do not like those dogs at all. 

Because a long long time ago one of them was going to bite Zita. 

But I was there and I was very brave. So he went away. 

But I was very young and not so big as I am now and I was a bit scared. 

So now I always fierce bark at those dogs. Just in case. Ha. Good for me. 

Mister Vinnie came upstairs to talk to Zita all about the tiles.

Because tiles are his very favourite. Ha. That is nice. 

Zita said now we have a small very beautiful bathroom with a giant bathtub. Ha. 



When you lay down the water is right up to your nose. Ha. 

This afternoon I kept Craig company. Right beside him on the living room rug. 



That is a very comfy rug. 

It is my favourite spot to mind Craig when he is reading his books. 

And I am not too busy being Zita very best helper. 

Today is the sing happy birthday day for all our all stuffed animal friends. 

And they all have their birthday on the very same day.

Just like Emmet and Niamh.

Maybe that is why Emmet and Niamh have the same day for their own birthdays. Maybe. 

Maybe the animals are all Welsh like Mister Saint Patrick. 

Because Mister Rhome Clay and Mister T’er Ceri are very fierce dragons. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe it is a mystery. Maybe. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh and Tarryn and Cara wanted to drink some beers before their dinner. Oh well.

Then it was our detective time. So I had a lovely nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment