Thursday 9 September 2021

Day Three Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty One

It was not rainy when Zita and I woke up way way too early this morning. 

So we went for our lovely but very early good morning together walk.

And then we had our together breakfast. Ha.

When we were all finished we went to our rascal ladies work. And it was still still too early. Oh dear.

Because Zita has way too much work to do. 

Because of the rascal ladies own election. Oh dear me. 

Then when Niamh came upstairs I had to help her with her breakfast too. 

And when I went into our bedroom to say good morning to my friend Craig I bumped my nose right on the bed. Oh dear.

But nobody laughed.

Because we are best friends. Then I helped Craig eat his round toasts. 

I had a very busy morning.

At lunchtime Zita went for a walk with another lady. To talk about rascal ladies work. Oh dear. 

But when she was gone lots of very noisy fast as can be little aeroplanes came to my sky. Right over my house.

They were so close they nearly crashed into my house. 

But they did not cash here.

Because I ran right outside and fierce barked until they went away. I was very very brave. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita even saw them too. 



So she came home so I could mind her. That is my best job.

Niamh was very busy today. Talking to lots of different people. And fixing her still broken picture. 



So I minded her. 

Then Miss Sash came to bring back stuff Niamh left in the Jeep. 



So Niamh went outside to talk to her. But she ran all around the Jeep. Lots of times. 

Because she was chased by a nasty wasp. Oh dear. 

It is the too many wasps time. You should not catch wasps. 

Because you will look like a balloon. Oh my goodness me.

We had an early dinner tonight. Because we got up too early this morning.

And we had hotdogs. 

Because they are Niamh’s favourite. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the detective program early too. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment