Wednesday 16 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty

We did not have any sleep ins today. 

Because everybody was very busy. Me too.

We went for a very nice long good morning walk. We went all the way to our little lake. 

And we could see our nice university too. Some of the snow is already gone. Ha. 



When we got back Mister Charlie was here right away. 

Because he was very busy making the ceilings and the brand new doors. 



After our together breakfast Zita drove Niamh to her lovely store.

Niamh did not go to her answers game last night.

Because when they got the the restaurant was all full up with other people. 

So they had to go to another restaurant for treats and to talk.

But our nice university told our friend Miss Emily that they want her to come back next year. 

To get her next important piece of paper. 

But this time they would give her real money too. And she will help to teach people. 

But it was not so very much money. Oh well. 

Emmet helps professors at his very old university and they do not like to give Emmet very much money either.

And they have lots of money. 

Because they are a very old university and always just keep the money for themselves. 

That is not so very nice at all. 

I would give all the very smart students lots of money. 

So then everybody would want to be smart too. Ha. That is my good idea. 

When Miss Emily comes here for a tasty dinner we are going to make her an especially delicious cake. Ha. That is a good idea too. 

This morning Craig and I had cookies for our together breakfast.

Because he could not get in the kitchen to make toasts. 

Because Zita was already there and she was very busy. She made gingerbreads.

They they are not really breads. 

Because you cannot make gingerbreads toasts. 

So they are tasty treats not breads. 

So that is a silly name. It is known. 

And then my friend Zita cooked a chicken. 

And it was a just for Poppy Taylor chicken. Ha. That was a very big surprise for me.

And I got some very delicious chicken right on top of my lunch. Ha. 

Mister Vinnie is going to be here tomorrow. Very early tomorrow. 

To put the new beautiful tiles all over the bathroom. 

So last night Zita had to make sure we had all the right tiles. 



And enough of them too. Oh my goodness me. 

Some of the tiles are very big. And Mister Vinnie is not so very big. Oh my. 

But he has a very very noisy machine for cutting any of the too big tiles. Oh dear me.

At lunchtime the kitchen was all empty.

So Craig and I had peanut butter crunchy toasts for our together lunch. 

Then it was time for my afternoon nap. Ha.



And I minded our beautiful tiles at the very same time. Ha. Good for me. 

When Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie are all finished we are going to paint everything all by ourselves. Ha.

So we have to find some as beautiful as can be paint too. Oh my goodness me. Even more work for us. 

When I was fast asleep Zita made lots of all whipped cream for our gingerbreads. 

Whipped cream is my favourite too. Sometimes I get some. Ha. 

Maybe Craig will get in trouble again. Maybe. Ha. 

And later Zita went downstairs to help Mister Charlie put the ceilings on tight.

Because ceilings are very high so Zita was his helper. Ha. That was a nice idea.

When Niamh came home I minded her while Zita found more stuff for Mister Vinnie. 

And Craig just watched his hockey team on the television. 

I did not want to watch it. 

So I stayed in the kitchen and waited for Zita to come home.

So we could have our late together dinner. 

We had our favourite the not just for shepherds pie. That was a very good dinnertime.

Miss Tarryn was here. So she had her dinner here too. 

I got delicious chicken on my second dinner. Good for me. 

When dinnertime was all over we did not watch any detectives.

Because Zita was too busy getting the brand new walls in the basement all ready.

You cannot paint walls if they are not all ready. It is the rule. Oh well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment