Tuesday 15 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Nineteen

We went on our good morning walk this morning. 

And it was very messy outside because it was not so cold and everything was melted.

And it was dirty all over everywhere and even the snow was dirty. 

So I was very soggy when we got home. 

But I had lots and lots of my very own towels for me to lay on until I was all dry.

Then Zita and I had our breakfast before it was time to go to our own office. 

Mister Charlie was here early today. 

So he could finish making the new ceilings and some doors too.

When Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her nice university Craig and I had our crunchy toasts. 

You have to put lots of jam of crunchy toasts. That is a good idea. 

Zita did not go to her other office downtown.

Because she had too much writing to do. 

But then her head got too full of too many words so I had to take her on an empty head walk. 

So we just went on a little just around here walk. 

Until her head was all ready to get filled up again.

It was not so cold today so I did not have to wear my coat.


And when we got home I was just in time for my after lunchtime nap. Ha. 

But it was time for more writing for Zita. Too bad for her. 

After a while it was time for Zita to find Niamh and bring her back home. 

So I did not have to help Zita this afternoon after my nice nap. 

So I had another nice nap until they came back home. 

Then I had to mind Niamh. Ha. That is a good job for me. 

Zita and Niamh were very busy tonight.

So we had a very early dinner. And we had hotdogs.

Because that is a dinner for when you are very busy. Ha.

I got a little bit of hotdog too. 

Tonight is Niamh’s and her university friends night to go and play the nobody knows the answers game. 

At the restaurant up on our busy street. 

They will have some tasty treats and maybe some beers too.

Zita helped Mister Charlie bring the brand new doors down the scary stairs. That was a good idea.

And then Zita went to the hardware store to get some nice handles for those doors. 

I stayed here and minded Craig. Because everybody else was just gone. That is an easy job. 

He was just in the den reading his book. So I had a nap. Right on top of all my comfy towels. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment