Monday 21 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five

It was a back to work Monday but we went for a very nice before work walk anyway.

Lots and lots of the snow has melted all away. That is good.

So we went for a very very long walk in the wonderful sunshine.

Because it is the time when the winter has to go away. Ha. That is a good idea.



Mister Charlie came after our breakfast.

So he could put the brand new doors in the holes in the new walls. That was a good idea.

Craig did not have a big sleep in today.

But I did not have our together breakfast because I was way too busy helping Zita. Too bad for me.

At lunchtime Niamh came upstairs to make her lunch. 

She is very busy writing new stories for her university. 

When Craig had his another next too much coffee he had toasts too.

So I helped him. It was very very crunchy toasts with lots of honey.

Maybe because they were a bit too toasty. Maybe. 

Sometimes Craig is not such a very good toaster. Oh well.

At lunchtime Zita went for a run around. 

Because lots of the snow is gone and it is not even too cold. 

So now Zita can run everywhere and not just slip on fall down and maybe break something.

When Craig fell down he got a bit all broken. 

I would not like it Zita got some broken bits too. Oh my goodness me. 

Before my lunch I helped Mister Charlie. 

I minded all his lots of wood when he went to have his lunch.

Then Craig found tasty chicken treats for my lunch. That was very good. 

But when Zita came home it was time for us to go back to our important work. 

Because it is back to work Monday. Again.

But Zita was talking to more ladies who want to work for the rascal ladies.

So I had my afternoon nap in the kitchen. Just in case I might be a loud barking dog. Oh well.

My kitchen rug is very comfy too. 

When Zita was finished our work it was just the right time to start to make our dinner.

And because I had a very nice nap I was already to be Zita’s very good kitchen helper. Ha.

We had an all our used food for dinner. So everybody got a different dinner. Ha.

Last night we watched some not so scary detectives so I went to fast asleep nearly right away.

Because my pillow was very comfy.


But we watched a different one tonight. But I had a nap anyway. 












No comments:

Post a Comment