Wednesday 9 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirteen

We had an get up early day. 

So we could have a lovely good morning walk before we were way too busy. 

Because it was our do not go to work Wednesday.

And everybody was very busy today. 

This morning the silver little car was smiling at me. That was nice. 



After breakfast Mister Charlie came here to make some more walls and a ceiling too. 

And then even some doors. Ha. That was a good idea.

Niamh told Mister Charlie that she loved cows, but he does not have even one anymore. Too bad for them.

Then Tarryn drove Niamh to their work at the lovely store.

Craig and I had some very tasty toast today. But we only had one. Oh well.

Then the go fast car took Zita out to do some important errands.

I stayed here so I could keep my friend Craig company. 



But I went to fast asleep nearly right away. Oh well. 

I like to stay near the big black music machine. Because it is nice and warm. Ha. 

At lunchtime Craig and I had two round croissants full right up with apples. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for an afternoon walk. But it was a just around my street walk. 

And it was just melting snow everywhere. Because it was not cold today.



But I was very messy when we got home. Oh well.

And when we got home Mister Vinnie came to our house. 

He is Mister Charlie’s friend and he is very old too. He is from way far away Italy. 

So Craig said he knows everything all about tiles. 

And he is going to put beautiful tiles all over the bathroom. That was a good idea. 

Zita and Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie went downstairs to the better bathroom.

And they talked and laughed for a long time. Ha. 

Zita told me that Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie should have their own make everybody laugh television program. 

That would be nice. Because when you are laughing everybody else wants to laugh too. 

Then everybody is just all happy. That is a good idea.

But I stayed up here and had my very late lunch. 

Then it was time for my before dinner nap. Ha. 

But then Niamh came home.

So I kept her comfy warm on the rug in our living room. That is a good job for me.

Then it was time to make our together dinner. 

Because it was almost dinnertime. Ha. 

We ate our together dinner in the den.

Because we did not want to be eating our dinner in front of Mister Charlie. 

He did not want to eat his dinner with us. 

He just wanted to go home to his own farm for his dinnertime.

So then all of us watched a new detective program in the den.

Because we were already there. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment