Wednesday 2 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Six

Zita and I only had a little sleep in today. 

But it was our do not go to work Wednesday so we did not go to work.

Mister Charles came to visit us this morning. 

And he talked to Zita about how he is going keep the other basement wall as dry as a chip.

But not until the too much snow has gone far away. Ha.

And then the go fast car took Niamh to the beautiful bridge. 

Then it is only a nice walk to her lovely store. 



Miss Tarryn works there too. Ha.

When Zita got home she remembered today was a spic and span the house day. Oh dear me.

And she found the noisy machine right away. Oh well. 

Craig just hid in our bedroom and listed to his new book about everything a long time ago.

So I had a very nice after breakfast nap in the living room.



And when Craig was all awake again he and Zita had their together coffees with me.

And when Craig had his next coffee he made us very toasty round toasts. With jam too. 

The nurse did not come to our house today. 

Because Nurse Jesse was busy so we decided to wait for her. 

So she will come on a different day. That was a very good idea.

The clean the sidewalks machine was on my street but I did not bark at it.



Maybe because I was a bit fast asleep. Oh well. 

When Zita was all finished making our house squeaky clean it was time for us to go on our afternoon walk. 



And we found professor Jill too. 

Then I had two people to mind. 

That is an important job. It is my very favourite job. Ha.

We got a picture of our friend Mister Paul. 



And he was fast skiing in a way far away place where they had giant mountains. Oh my goodness me. 

And he did not even break himself even one time. That is good. 

When We came home professor Jill came with us. 

And she talked with Craig all about nasty Russians. Oh my goodness me.

I did not know the Russians were nasty again. 

Now nobody likes them at all. Too bad for them. 

Maybe all their trains will just fall over and crash again. Too bad for them. 

Then Zita went to visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment. 

And professor Jill walked with her. 

I stayed here on my comfy living room rug to mind my friend Craig.



And I had my before dinnertime nap at the same time. Ha. That was a very good idea.

I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight. So we had peas and chips and fish.

Because Niamh does not like fish. Too bad for her.

But I like chips too. 

Then we watched the new detective program. After we  played our rope game. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment