Sunday 27 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty One

It was sleep in Sunday but Zita and I only had a not so long sleep in.

Because I woke up too early again. Oh my goodness me. 

Today Niamh came back upstairs because she is not too sick anymore. Ha.

So when she came upstairs we were both very happy. 

When Craig was all awake we had a cinnamon sticky bun from Mister IKEA’s store. 

Those are Craig’s favourite sticky buns. 

And then Niamh had to find just the very best right colour for the new very little bathroom. 



I helped her too. 

Then she went out to have some coffees and maybe a delicious donut. Maybe.

Because she was not sick anymore. 

Then I took Zita for our lunchtime walk. 

But it was very cold outside today. 



We went to our empty lake.

But the wind was so cold we did not stay to look all around today. Too bad for us. 

And we came home to get all warm again and so I could have my own lunch.

And when I was having my afternoon nap Zita to the paint store to get the bathroom paint.

So she could paint the little bathroom before Mister Charlie comes here tomorrow. 

And after Craig gave his feet a wavey water bath Zita went to the hardware store.

To get boxes to put the paint in. I just stayed here to mind Craig. 

After Zita got home Craig had to have a maybe you are sick test. 

Because all day he had a run away nose. Oh dear me. 

And just like that the little box said he was sick too. Just like Niamh.

But Niamh is not sick anymore. 

And the little machine said that Zita was not sick. Only Craig. Too bad for him. 

Craig told me now he has to stay in the den.

And can just eat cookies and watch old movies about fierce knights or Vikings. Ha.

Mister Tony’s friend brought us a very tasty pizza tonight. And I got some too.

Then Zita painted the new bathroom until it was our bedtime. 

Because Mister Charlie is going to be here tomorrow to do some more work in the basement. 








No comments:

Post a Comment