Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day Fourteen

A raccoon got into our garbage. I did not notice. Oh oh.

They are going to paint the front hall. They all like painting. And moving things around. I like things to stay where they were. Especially my family.

It is garbage day. Thevstreet is filled with lots of big garbage cans. I don't like garbage cans. Sometimes they roll away all by themselves. That is scary.

They didn't move my bed. They brought in another two for the basement. Maybe we collect beds. Emmet got a top hat. I thought all hats go on top.

Emmet sort of shaved. Maybe he was hot like I was before I got all my fur cut off. I bet he is embarrassed too.

I saw Jennifer and her dog last night. He was pulling too. I felt a bit better. Then another dog came by carrying his own leash and a ball. I pretended not to see.

I hope we will try the car again to day. That would be good.

Zita says I am going to get a new duvet. That is good. She said I chewed a hole in the old one. That is not good. Oh well.

The silly raccoon - Ollie and Maggie did not notice either. I feel better

Niamh says even though I don't have much of a tail - it is a very waggly tail.

Wagging my tail makes me happy. Being happy wags my tail. It is confusing being a dog sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment