Sunday 14 January 2018

Day Two Thousand

Today is sleep in Sunday. But we did not sleep in so much. 

Niamh had an all day long important meeting. At the Centre Building. So Zita drove her there. 

Because of the way too cold outside. 

I minded Craig. Then he got up too. Ha.

We had fat toasts. Just Craig and Zita and I.

Because cousin Orlaith was still fast asleep. Ha.

We did not go for our nice walk until later. 

Then I did not want to go outside so much. It is way too cold for nice walks.

I had to wear my keep you a just a bit warm coat and my shoes too. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We did not even see anybody outside. 

Because they were all in their own comfy warm houses. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When we got home cousin Orlaith was wide awake. 

So Zita went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store to get tasty bagels for our lunch. 

My friend Emmet Taylor came to breakfast with us. All the way from far away. On Zita’s fast computer. 

It is not even cold at all in far away. There is no too much snow there. Ha. Just lots of fast wind. That is silly. 

We talked for a long time. About how to talk Dragons. In very old Welsh. Ha. 

We did not understand it at all. Nobody does. Oh well. 

Too bad for the dragons. Nobody will talk to them. They should just all talk French. 

Then they could have lots of croissants. Ha. Croissants are very tasty for breakfast. With cheese. Ha. 

And they can make them all toasty hot all by themselves. Ha. Good for them. 

After lunchtime Zita and Orlaith went skating on our as long as forever slippy ice canal. 

Even in the way too cold. Ha.

I stayed here to mind Craig. In our very warm house. 

But the slippy canal was not open. They did not know. 

It is because of the too much rain. It is way too bumpy and you would just fall down. And be hurt. 

So it is not open. Oh well. 

My comfy bed is in the washing all the clothes clean machine. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

There were lots of dogs chasing the sliding into the pond people. I did not like that. 

They will just get squished all up. I barked at them but they did not stop. Oh dear. 

It is hard being a good guarder dog. It is known. 

Craig was watching the football game. It was not so interesting. I had a nice nap in the living room. 

Tonight Niamh and Orlaith and their friends are playing the dragons game with my friend Emmet. Ha. 

It must be a good game. Everybody wants to play it. 

Nobody asked me to play. Maybe it is too scary. Because of the dragons. Maybe. 

I would not want to be all toasted up by a dragon. It is known. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. In the too cold. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch the old detective and his ghosts tonight. With chips too. Ha. That would be nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment