Tuesday 29 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty Three

We had a very quiet day today.

We did not go for a nice good morning walk this morning.

Because it was still a bit too cold for walking before our together breakfast 

And today Mister Charlie was in the basement making the new walls as smooth as can be.

And he put doors in to fill up the holes in the walls. With handles too. Ha. 



And those are not such noisy jobs. That is good. 

But my friend Craig is still sick. But not so very sick. That is good.

He is just too tired sick. 

So he had a very big sleep in before Zita made him his too much coffee.

And when you are sick you are not so hungry.

So I had to be his best helper when he had his too big cinnamon bun. That was an easy job.

But when I was finished I went right back to my own office to be Zita’s helper.  

Because we were very busy again today. 

And we have an after dinnertime meeting too. Oh my goodness me. 

Niamh was very busy downstairs writing another new story all about girls.

Zita and Niamh and I are girls. Maybe I am in her story. Maybe.

This morning when I looked out my watching window I could see all the snow melted in the close to us pond 


Pretty soon my friends the ducks will be back from their vacation. 

Then all the trees will be all filled up again.

And Zita and Niamh will be outside making our garden even more beautiful.

Because now we have even more for the garden tools. Ha. That was a good idea

Craig and I had round toasts for our very very late lunchtime. 

We had them in the den. 

Because Craig has to stay in the den for a while when he is sick. Too bad for him.

When Zita and I were finished our important work it was just the right time for our together walk. 



Because it was still a very sunshinie day and it was not so cold this afternoon.

So we went for a lovely all over walk.

Niamh went for a walk to find Miss Emily.

They cannot go to their favourite restaurant to play the answers game tonight.



Because too many of the nice restaurant people are too sick. 

Just like my friend Craig. Oh goodness gracious me. 

Maybe they will have to find a different restaurant to have some tasty treats. Oh well. 

We had an early dinnertime in the den tonight.

Because of the important meeting. 

We had all filled up with bacon and eggs bagels. Ha.

Then I had my after dinner nap in the kitchen.

Because Craig was watching the not very interesting hockey game in the den. 





No comments:

Post a Comment