Friday 18 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Two

It was a get up early day for everybody today. 

Mister Vinnie was here even before breakfast time. 

But Mister Charlie was not here right away. 

Because his farm is a little bit far away.

Mister Vinnie brought Mister Charlie some own made wine. 

Because Mister Vinnie is from Italy and he always makes his own wine. Ha.

Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie laugh a lot when they work altogether. That is nice. 

When Niamh got all awake she went for breakfast with Miss Sash. 

They went in Miss Sash’s not very warm Jeep.





They went to the just lots of very delicious oatmeal porridges for breakfast restaurant. 

A Scotsman’s porridge breakfast restaurant. That is silly. Oh well. 



It is on the busy street but over the very big bridge. 

They went so Niamh could have a before her university classes breakfast. Oh my goodness me.

Then Zita went off too in the go fast car. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Mister Charlie and Mister Vinnie. All by myself.

Mister Vinnie calls me a Nice Old Lady. Ha. That is true. 

He said that he is very old too. Older than Craig. Oh my. 

My friend cousin Orlaith went to Scotland for a little vacation with Mister Evan.

She sent me a picture because a bagpipe man caught them. 



Right on a street. Oh my goodness me. 

And he had his Scotsman’s uniform on. My goodness me.

To bad for her.

When Mister Vinnie was going home Zita was there at the same time so they talked about tiles. 

Tiles are Mister Vinnie’s favourite. And wine too. Ha. 

And when Zita was inside she brought in a box of Miss Susie’s giant donuts from the only makes delicious donuts store.



Maybe they are for Craig and me. For our together lunchtime. Maybe. 

The nice nurse came this morning to help Craig with his foot bandage. 

I did not have my breakfast until after she was gone. 

Sometimes I do not like to eat when everything is all the time too different. 

But Craig put a bit of his own cinnamon bun on my breakfast so I ate it all up anyway. 

We had a late lunchtime today. 

And then I had to be very very quiet.

Because Zita had to talk to two more ladies who want to work for the rascal ladies office. 

So I was very quiet and fast asleep. 



All at the same time. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then I had a be all awake sniff. 

Because Craig was having a way too big donut for his lunch. And I smelled it. 

So I had to help him.



That was a very nice job for me.

Then I went back to my afternoon nap.

When Zita was all finished her work it was just the right time for our before dinnertime walk.

It was still not cold and still just sunny too. 


When Niamh got home she had a squeaky clean shower.

Tonight she is going out to dinner because it is Miss Emma’s sing happy birthday day party. 

And all the ladies are going to a very lovely new restaurant. 



Right on our busy street.

So Niamh had on her very beautiful clothes.

They were her only for special times clothes. Oh my goodness me. 

So Zita drove her and it was not even very far away. Ha. 

Only Craig and Zita and I were here for dinner tonight. 

So we had chips for dinner. Ha.

Then Zita put her comfy pyjamas on so she could watch the detective program with me and Craig. 

And be all cosy too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment