Sunday 13 March 2022

Day Three Thousand Five Hundred and Seventeen

We did not have such a long sleep in today.

Because the silly clocks were all changed again. I do not know why. 

So I only had a bit of a nice sleep in with my friend Craig this morning.

But then Zita talked to her mother and father this morning. And to our cousin Orlaith too. Ha.

Because Orlaith was visiting them in way far away Dublin. 

When Craig got up he got in trouble. Oh dear.

Because he gave me too much delicious sour cream on my lunch. 

I did not get in trouble. Only Craig. Too bad for him.

Then I helped him eat his own breakfast too. 

Mister Tom came to my house at lunchtime to bring us more detective programs. 

For our after dinnertime relax. Ha. That was a good idea.

Then I took Zita for our afternoon all over walk. It was only a bit too cold today. 


But when I got home I had to get into the bathtub. 

Because my feet were all full of nasty salt. 

So I had a foot bath. With bubbles too. Ha.

When I was all finished I was a bit tired so I had my afternoon nap right away. Good for me.

The take the snow away signs are on my other street. 

So soon the noisy scary machines will be on that street. Oh dear me.

But maybe not today. 

Zita and Niamh went to our old house to get tools for our beautiful garden.

Because Brenda moved to a brand new apartment up on our busy street. 

And now she does not need even any garden tools. 

So she said we could have them. That was nice. 

The Zita and Niamh and the go fast car went to the giant hardware store to find some beautiful tiles.

For Mister Vinnie to put on our better bathroom floor. Good for us. 

Then it was time for my other afternoon nap. Ha. 

When Zita got back home she made Craig’s new pants just right with her not so noisy machine. 

Then she made the basement a bit clean. Because of all of Mister Charlie’s dust. Oh dear. 

New walls make lots of sneezie dust. It is known.

And she turned on the blow fast air fan for Mister Charlie so the walls would be as dry as a chip. Ha. 

But then she used the noisy clean the floor machine upstairs too. Oh well. 

But then it was our dinnertime and we had cheesie toasties. Ha.

And when dinner was over I got a bit too. 

Then we watched the two lady detectives from way way way far away Australia. 

I had a nice nap. 








No comments:

Post a Comment