Tuesday 9 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Eight

It was a bit still raining when we went for our early in the morning amble.

I was not too soggy when we got home.

But Zita had to leave right away on her not so very fast bicycle.

Because today was a downtown office day for her. Oh well.

So then it was a Craig and Poppy Day.

Because there was only Craig and  me in the whole house. 

So when Zita was gone I went in our bed room and had a sleep in. With my friend Craig.

But I was still fast asleep when he was all awake and all dressed. Ha. Good for me.



Then when he made his first too much coffee I woke up.

So I would not miss our tasty toasts time. Ha.

Then I looked out the window and it was nearly not raining. 



But my friend Niamh is still in the forest. Where all the bears live. And maybe Tigers. Oh my. 

Craig said there are no Tigers in that forest. Ha.

Maybe they are on a find tasty people vacation. Maybe. 

And Niamh slept there last night. 

And she is going to sleep there again tonight. Oh my goodness me. 

I do not think that is such a good idea. It is known. 

After I watched everything from my watching window it was just the right time for my good morning nap.


We had a nice quiet day today. That was a good idea for us. 

After my lunchtime I helped Craig with his peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

Then we went outside.

Because it was not raining at all this afternoon. I played with my all chewed up ball.

Then there was a noisy police car and I had to go back inside to bark at it. 

But it was gone right away.

Then the not so fast bicycle brought Zita back home. 

And I woke up right away. That was good. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is still in the scary forest. Oh goodness gracious. 

And Zita had to go to a rascal ladies meeting on her computer tonight.

So we had to wait before we could have our dinner. Too bad for us. 

And after dinner we saw the biggest rainbow in the whole world.

Right in front of my house. Oh my goodness me.



And Kathy phoned too. And Zita talked to her for a long time. 

Because they are old friends too. Ha.

Then we watched the detective who has his own church. And a dog.

Zita saw Miss Rockette at the rascal ladies office. 

Now she has her very own bed. Right in Miss Sam’s office.

Because she is Miss Sam’s special helper dog. 

I have my own bed under Zita’s desk in our office. 

Because I am Zita’s best helper assistant. Ha. Good for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment