Monday 8 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Seven

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today.

Because our lovely summer vacation was all over. Oh my. 

And it was not so very nice outside this morning.

But it was not way too hot to walk on the sidewalks. That was good. 

So after our lovely amble around my street we had our breakfast.

Then it was time to go into our office to do our rascal ladies work. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Niamh did not have a sleep in today either.

Because she had to go outside camping. 

So she could take care of lots of little children. 

And she is going to sleep in the woods. Oh my goodness me. 

Maybe there will be bears. Or fierce tigers. Oh goodness gracious me. 

So she had to get all her clothes and everything all ready.

Maybe she took one of Emmet’s special spears to poke lions that Uncle Bill got him. Maybe. 



Then Miss Tarryn drove her there in our go fast car. 

Because Zita and I were all back to work. 

Craig had a big sleep in today. 

But I did not try to get him all awake today.

Because I was too busy working. 

But when he was all dressed I helped him eat his round toasts.

Then I went back into our office.

Because I am Zita’s very best assistant. That is my best job. 

After lunchtime I had my afternoon nap on my comfy kitchen rug.

Because Zita was talking to the other rascal ladies on her own computer. 

So she did not need my help. 

I did not have any nice outside naps today.

Because it was sometimes just raining. 



All over everywhere.

So I stayed inside where it was nice and dry.

But I think my friend Niamh is going to be a bit soggy. Oh dear. 

I went outside for a little while before my first dinner. It was not raining so much.

But when I came in Craig put tasty chicken on my dinner. That was a nice idea.

Because chicken is my favourite.

It was only Craig and Zita and me for dinner tonight.

And had toasts with peas on top.

Peas are my favourite.

Then it was time for me to have my in front of the television nap.

And mind Craig and Zita at the same time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment