Monday 27 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Nine

Zita and I went for an early walk this morning. Because the television said it was going to be a way too hot day. 

We did not have toasts today. I do not know why. Maybe it is too hot for toasts. Oh dear. I do not like the too hot. 

Zita was very busy this morning. She wrote lots and lots to the rascal ladies. The far away rascal ladies. 

Then Zita went to the gold big car to get my friend Niamh. From the not so very far away aeroport. 

Niamh is all home now. That is good. I chased her all around. Because I was happy she is all back home. It is good to be all home. It is right. 

When Niamh got home she was very hungry. 

She did not eat anything today. So she would not be all sick to her tummy on the aeroplane. Like last time. Oh dear.

So she had lots of treats. The round ones that dogs can not have. Not even way nice ones. Like me. Oh well. 

Our friend Paul is going to come for a tasty dinner tonight. We will cook outside. In the way too hot. 

Emmet did not go for his nice walk today. Because of the too hot. 

It is not nice having a walk when it is way too hot. You can only go on the nice streets with all the big trees. Where it is not too hot for your feet. It is known. 

Zita and my friend Emmet went to the special make the delicious bread store. To buy tasty buns. And special big breads. For our party tonight. Ha. Good for me. 

Orlaith went to Professor Jill's house. Even in the too hot. To make the front garden all beautiful too. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment