Friday 19 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Eight

I had a quiet day today. 

We went for a before breakfast walk before it got too hot. That was a good idea.

Because it was another very hot all the time day today. 

But today was the spic and span the house day. 

So I just stayed on the cool stones in my side yard. 

Until the floors were are clean as could be. 

Then Niamh went to see Miss Sash and they brought us back some tasty donuts.

Then they went for an adventure drive in the noisy Jeep. Ha.

After I had my lunch Craig and Zita went up to the busy street.

To have a together lunchtime. 

But when they got home Craig was a bit melted.

I was not even a bit too hot.

Because I stayed right here in my comfy cool house. 



Not in the too hot outside. 

So Then I had my first afternoon nap. Ha.

Zita went to visit Craig’s mother in her little up the street apartment. 

But she went in her nice and cool fast car. So she did not melt like Craig.

Maybe she will remember somethings today. Maybe. 

But when Zita came home she said Craig’s mother could only remember about ironing. Oh well. 

I got very tasty yogurt on top of my first dinner tonight. 

Yogurt is just like melted ice cream. 

Sometimes Craig has ice cream when we watch the detectives.

When he is finished I always lick the bowl as clean as could be. Ha.

That is a very tasty job for me. 

There is a football game tonight up on the busy street. Even in the so hot. 

All those people will be melted when they get home. Ha. Too bad for them.

Before our dinner the cars were already getting all lost. Oh my goodness me.

And the catching cars trucks were here too. Oh dear. 

When Niamh got home there were cars everywhere looking for a nice spot to park.

When they look for a nice place for parking they do not look for people crossing the street.

And sometimes those people get very angry and get very loud at those drivers. 

Sometimes right on my own corner. 



But then I loud bark at them so they will be polite.

Because it is my corner. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Sometimes those cars park way too close to my corner. 



And then the catching cars trucks take them away. Oh my goodness me. 

It was only Craig and Zita and me for our dinner tonight.

But I was Zita’s very best kitchen helper. So I got thank you treats. 

Good for me.

Niamh went out for dinner with Mister SD and his friends. 

We watched a bit of the football game. To see if they might win. 

But they did not. Oh well.

Then I had a nice in front of the television nap. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment