Friday 5 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Four

Zita told me that this is the last day of our vacation. Oh well.

So we went for a very nice walk.

And when we got home I tried to get my friend Craig all awake.

I woofed and woofed at him but he was still fast asleep. That was not all right.

But then I was very busy minding Niamh.

Because she could not go to work today because her bumped faced gave her that nasty headache.

But she is going to see nice Doctor Bartlett right on her own telephone. That was a good idea.

I did not have my breakfast right away.



Because we did not have any tasty chicken to put on top.

Because I ate it all yesterday and now it is all gone. Too bad for me.

Zita told everybody that I was on strike. 

That was not true. I just wanted my breakfast chicken. 

And then Zita remembered that is was the clean the house day.

But is was a lovely day outside.

And it was only a bit too hot.

So I hid outside for a long time. 



So did Niamh and I minded her outside. Ha. 

Then Zita and Niamh looked at the walls for a very long time this morning. 

And they were just looking at the white bits. 

That was not so very interesting for me. 



When Craig got up he did not have any good morning tasty treats.

Because after lunch he went up to the busy street to visit Doctor Don our nice dentist. 

I stayed right here so I could mind the house and be Niamh’s best nurse too. That is my very best job. 

But then her nice Doctor told her that she had to get some inside her pictures. 

In case she broke her face. Oh my goodness me. 

So as soon as Craig and Zita got home the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to the inside pictures store. 

I stayed here and had a together lunch with my friend Craig. 

But sometimes he is a very slow eater and I have to wait a very long time for my bits. Too bad for me. 


But I got two bits of peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha.

Then I had my afternoon nap. 

There was a football game up on our busy street tonight. 

And my streets were covered with find a place to park cars. Oh my.

And those cars do not look out for people so very well. 

So we did not go for a before dinner walk tonight. 

Because we might get squished. And it was a bit too hot. 

Craig got me a big drink from the bathtub this afternoon.

Because everybody forgot that they put my own drinking bowl outside.

And the they shut the door. 

So I had no nice cool water to drink when I got too hot. Oh my goodness me.

But then Zita found it and put brand new cold water in it.

And she said she was so sorry. 

But I did not just turn into dust and blow away. 

Because of my bathtub water. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I had my first dinner. And tonight I had yogurt on top.

Because I ate all the chicken. Oh well.

But yogurts are tasty too. 

But not so tasty as chicken. Too bad for me. 

When Zita and Niamh got back home they looked and looked and looked at the different pieces of paint.

For a very long time.

But it was not very interesting so I had my until dinnertime nap. 

After dinner Craig watched a bit of the football game.

Because last week they even won. Oh my goodness me. That was a surprise.

Then we watched the rest of the funny detectives. 

Until I went to very fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment