Sunday 11 November 2012

Day One Hundred and Seventeen

Airplanes flew very fast over my house this morning. They were very loud.

Craig said they were to remind every one about the people who died in the wars. That is why this is a sad day Emmet says.

He said dogs were in the war too. Where my ancestors lived was in the middle of many wars. He said Bouviers often helped the soldiers. That is good. We like helping.

I am glad our soldiers made sure we did not have wars here for a long time. That is good.

Craig's dad had to take his airplane and go far away to fight in his war. Going far away is not nice.

I would not like it if they went away. I do not like it when they go out a night without me.

I like it when all my people are right here in the house where I know where they are. It is known.

I can only find one of my Red Balls. It is not so bouncy anymore. The squirrels stole the other one. I can smell them.

They try to hide but I know where they are. Craig's shirt says Winter is Coming. It is true. I can smell it too. Maybe they will freeze. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment