Tuesday 2 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety One

We got up early today.

And we were still on our vacation. Ha.

So we went for a nice walk. We did not just go for an amble. Ha.

When we came home we had a nice relax before we had our breakfast. 

Niamh was all awake too.

Because today she is working at our centre.

She is taking care of lots of little children today. 

That is her other summertime job. 

So she and her very fast bicycle went as fast as a windy day. 

So she would not be a bit late. 

Then Zita went for a just around here ride on her not so very fast bicycle.

But before she got home there was all the rain in the whole world just here. 

And when she got home she was so soggy that she had to take all her clothes off.

And then have a shower. Oh my goodness me. 

I did not get soggy at all.

Because I just watched the rain from my watching windows.

After Zita was as dry as could be she talked to her parents in far away Dublin.



I minded her. That is an easy job. 

Then when Craig was all awake he had his good morning coffee.

And he stole two of Niamh’s very little muffins. 

But he did not know that they were for Niamh only muffins. 

So he did not get in trouble. And neither did I.

Because I helped him eat them. Oh well. 

So when he had his next coffees we had round toasts with jam.

But it took him a very long time to make our toasts today.

Sometimes Craig is a very slow toaster. 

So I had to wait for a very long time for our toasts. Too bad for me.

Then it was my lunchtime.

You have to have your lunch or you will be too tired to have your afternoon nap. It is known.

Zita had to call a company lots of times.

Because our hot water does not last for such a long time anymore. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Craig and Zita went for a very long adventure walk this afternoon. 

In the a bit too hot. I do not know why. Oh well.



When they got home Zita went for an exercise ride on her not so very fast bicycle. 

And she went so far she got lost. Oh my goodness me. 

She should have taken me. 

Because I could have sniffed our way back home. 

But I stayed inside and watched the whole world from my favourite spot.

In front of my watching windows. 


And had a nice little nap too. 

But she got home without my nose. Good for her. 

When my friend Niamh got home she had a black as me eye.

Because a nasty shelf jumped out and hit her. Oh my goodness me. 

We had our delicious own made lasagna for our dinner.

But Niamh could not be here with me and Craig and Zita. 

Because she had to have dinner with Miss Emily and Miss Sash at the hard questions restaurant. Too bad for them. 

After dinnertime and after our rope game it was just the right time to watch the funny detectives. 

That is always a good time for me. 

Because after that it is our bedtime. 

That is my favourite time.

Because I have a very comfy duvet and my own just for me pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment