Thursday 11 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred

When Zita and I woke up it was a beautiful as could be day.

But she had to go to her downtown office today.

So Mister Manuel could make her brand new computer.

After we went for a very nice walk today we had our together breakfast.

Then Zita got on her not so fast bicycle and it took her away to downtown.

I went into our own office so I could guard it while Zita was away.

And I did not even wake up until Craig made the round toasts for our breakfast. Oh my.

Then a very noisy aeroplane was right on top of my house.

So I had to fierce bark it away. Ha.



So Craig and I went into my side yard.

Just in case more noisy aeroplanes came to visit us. Ha. 

Craig read his book and I guarded our house from those aeroplanes. 

Then it was time for my morning nap.

And the morning was almost all gone. Oh my goodness me. 

What a busy morning I had. 


So I had to have my nice nap before my lunchtime. Ha.

But when Craig made his very fat peanut butter and jam sandwich I woke up so I could help him.

Then I remembered it was just the right time for my own lunch. Ha. 

And when I was finished I looked out my watching window. Craig helped me.

My corner was very busy today.

Because it was a very beautiful day for everybody.

I think it is even a beautiful day in the forest where Niamh is still minding those children. That is good.

That very big bird was visiting my pond this afternoon. 



It comes here to catch those noisy fish. Ha. 

The radio said that it was a too hot day in way faraway Cork. Oh dear.

And my friend Emmet’s very little apartment does not have a make it cool machine. Oh goodness gracious me.

Maybe he will go to his very old university. The castle part. 



Because castles are always too cold.

Because they are made of very old stones. 

Even the floors. 

And they do not have nice soft comfy rugs for afternoon naps. It is known. 

That is why we do not have a castle. 

When Zita came home we were all ready for her.

I reminded Craig so he put the knives and forks on our plate mats.

So we had a right away dinner with lots of spaghettis and crunchy lettuce salad. Ha.

Then we had lots of time to watch our detective program. 

But mostly I fall asleep and do not find out who did it.  Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment