Wednesday 10 August 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Nine

Zita and I had a little bit of a sleep in today.

Because it was our do not go to work Wednesday. 

And it was a beautiful as could be day outside today. 



So we went for a very nice long walk all the way up the hill to the other very busy street.

And then we came home and found Craig’s sock. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita had their coffees together and we all looked out my windows. At the beautiful day. 



Until the bandage nurse came. She is not to scared of me now.

So I stayed right in the living room while she was here. Ha. 

And when she was all finished Craig and Zita went up to the busy street for an adventure walk.

And they had a very tasty lunch outside in the beautiful sunshine. Ha.

I stayed here because it was time for my morning nap. Ha.

And when they came home it was time for Zita to visit her friend Miss Daphne.

So she went on her not even a bit too fast bicycle. 

And it was still a very beautiful day outside. Just right for not so fast bicycles.



But I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. 



That is always a very easy job. Ha. 

I can mind him and have a nice nap. At the same time. 

My friend Niamh is still living in the forest. Minding lots of children.



But now the weather is beautiful 

So she will not be all soggy today. That is good. 

My friends the ducks were having an afternoon nap on the pretend island in our pond.



It was a lovely day for ducks too I think. 

When I finished my afternoon nap in the kitchen I went into the living room.

Because it has a very comfy rug for before dinnertime naps. 

Before Zita came home Craig and I went outside so I could smell the whole world. 

And chew on my chewed up ball. 

When Zita got home she brought groceries with her. For our delicious dinner. 

And she found very tasty steak. And we outside cooked it. Ha.

And after diner Craig had extra pieces. And he could not finish them. 

Because he was all full up. Oh dear.

So he put it in my bowl. And it was just for me. Ha.

And I even got chicken on my second dinner. 

That was a very good dinnertime for me. 

After dinner Craig had to find a brand new detective program for us to watch after our dinner. 

And before our bedtime. 





No comments:

Post a Comment