Sunday 15 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Nine 

We had the big party here last night. 

Because of the birthdays. Ha.

And we had our two all on fire cakes. 


And everybody sang the Sing Happy Birthday song. Not just me.  Ha.

Then everybody ate lots and lots. 

I had to mind everybody all by myself. Ha. That is my best job.


Craig just hid in the den. And watched the hockey game. His team won. Ha. 

And Zita was in the kitchen making sure everybody had way too much to eat. 

Then everybody went downstairs to get their beautiful party clothes on.

So they could go to another party.

But the weather was nasty again. With too heavy snow all over.

So after they went to the other party they all went to visit Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel store. Ha.



So they did not have to drive anywhere else in the blowing all over snow. 

Now there is snow all over everywhere again. Oh dear.



So Zita drove Niamh to the beautiful clothes store this morning.

After we had our good morning walk. In all the brand new snow.

Craig had a little sleep in. But I could not keep him company today.

Because I was too busy helping Zita moving all the snow. 

And putting more beautiful decorations on our own tree. Ha.


We always have a Scotsman angel on the top of our tree. 

I did not know that there were Scotsman angels. Oh well.

After our together toasts Craig wrapped Auntie Jane’s secret presents.

Because she came to visit our house today. So she can take the presents home. 

We had pretend pancakes today. With maple syrup too. Ha.

Emmet is gong to his dragons game friends Merry Christmas dinner. 

Even before Christmas.

Because his friends are going to visit their own families at Christmas time. That is good.

Zita and I took Professor Jill and the little dog on our long before dinner walk. 

Before it was all dark outside. Ha. That is a good idea,

But I had to wear my green boots because of the everywhere snow. 

Oh well. Now my feet will not get all icy. That is good. Maybe. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his Merry Christmas time dinner. At his friends apartment. 

He brought lots of tasty delicious desserts. 

Because you can not go to a lovely own made dinner party with empty hands. It is the rule. 

Then Zita went downtown to find Niamh so she could come home. For a lovely dinner. 

So Craig wrapped more secret presents. Right on the dining room table. 

Because nobody was here to see the presents. Except me. I did not peak. Good for me.

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. Maybe we will have chips. 




No comments:

Post a Comment